Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
10 comments:
Get well soon...
Wishing you well. Love and prayers x
Aww hope you're soon better. It's not fun is it. Vertigo here, that's not fun either. Hope you're soon on the mend.
Oh lordy that's not good at the best of times let alone when you're cooped up on your boat. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery! xx
Get well soon x Deb
Sorry to hear that Hester, hope you will soon feel better. Best wishes Ax
I hope you've been prescribed anti-bs or at least something for the pain. I also hope that Steve doesn't panic so that you have the chance to rest and recuperate. xx
So sorry to read this. Hope you are feeling better soon.
:(
As a fellow (fortunately occasional) sufferer - I feel your pain.
W
Glad you are feeling better - stay warm. If it's any consolation, it's going down to Minus -17C tonight in Toronto!
Post a Comment