Tuesday 18 May 2021

Comments

Daniel, my aids block out some tinnitus but not all. I can hear better than before but they don't block out all background noise. I have Specsavers own brand which I believe are phonak. They incredible when streaming music or when listening to a film on TV. I'm finding that they get better as I get more used to them. I can have them for 90 days and if I don't get on with them I can return them for a full refund.

Ellen, no we don't have storage elsewhere, we sold, gave away and donated everything apart from the bare minimum when we moved on to the boat. I have very few clothes, a few pieces of junk jewellery (I shared my good jewellery amongst my granddaughters). We have four plates, bowls, knives, forks etc. Two sets of bedding, a few DVD's. It's amazing how much you really don't need to live comfortably.

Chris, we are hoping is isn't too much of a risk as it is a new uni and they are desperate for student accommodation.

Today we moved to a different mooring, Beano and I walked there doing the locks and bridges, after lunch we walked back to get the car, just over 6 miles in total.

It's been another day of glorious sunshine and heavy showers.


No comments:

Beano is a grumpy old man.

We have two cockerpoos and a maltipoo living near us, both the cockerpoo are male, black and mad, the maltipoo is female, beige and slightly...