We walked to the jumble sale with Beano, Steve and Beano waited outside whilst I shopped.
I bought a princess castle tent, a red blouse, a pillow case with elephants on for bunting and a beaded bag, hippy style, not an elegant evening affair.
Saturday, 5 October 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

9 comments:
Love the bag.
That bag rocks!
i was grounded this weekend but im sure i will find one next week somehow...lol
Bag is great .
I haven't seen a jumbkexsaje advertised for years. Car boots are the only thing around here. The bag is lovely.
That's quite a bag! I hope you have great fun using it.
I bet the princess castle will be a big hit with the granddaughters.
I've not been to a jumble sale in years, I used to love a good rummage.
We don't have jumble sales around here, or car boot sales, and I'm feeling a bit deprived!
There hasn't been a jumble sale in our area for at least fifteen years and our closest car boot is 28 miles away! I'm so envious of those of you who can have a good mooch and come up with gems such as your lovely bag Sue!
Post a Comment