My son visited Thursday, he gave me cards and chocolates.
He's a firefighter, he's currently moving around between various stations covering for holidays and sickness for six months. He's hoping to get assigned to a station full time soon.
He absolutely adores Beano and the feeling is mutual, as soon as he sat down Beano climbed on his knee. His flatmate has a border collie that he feeds and walks regularly as they both work shifts.
Friday I had a cream tea with my DD's. Much better than stuff, it was such a treat. Steve went for lunch with his youngest brother to discuss what's happening next with the house sales. One has sold, two are due to sell before Christmas and there is another project in the pipeline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
I hope all the property goes through without any glitches. I totally agree spending time with family is much better than stuff!
I hope all the property goes through without any glitches. I totally agree spending time with family is much better than stuff!
Post a Comment