That app is life changing thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Oh I'm so happy it works for you!!
I wanted to ask about fishermen , when we cruised the canals admittedly several years ago they were a real problem . They did not seem to think that boats should be cruising along the bit they were fishing even though we slowed down to virtually nothing , in fact some were verbally aggressive we got so fed up we sold our boat .
Post a Comment