There is a floating bistro moored in a nearby marina, we like to support floating traders so we visited at lunch time and had a burger.
We have booked a table at 6 tomorrow, Golden veg soup for starter, Beef and Ale stew with horseradish mash and Sticky Toffee pud for afters.
I hope it's not raining, if it is we will eat in our car.
Friday, 6 September 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

6 comments:
That all sounds wonderful.
What a great sounding, and hearty, meal! I do hope you can eat in the Bistro.
Great. Enjoy.
Even though we just finished dinner you made us both hungry reading your menu!
That does sound lovely, enjoy.
That sounds like a real treat. Fingers crossed for nice weather 😃
Post a Comment