I'm getting swamped with spam, adverts for hackers, herbal cures for aids and now adverts for vampires. It's taking me ages to delete them every day. Hence the moderation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I swear, if the hackers don't blow up the internet, the trolls will crash it into a wall. Vandals like them are why we can't have nice things!
Adverts for vampires? thats a new one, haven't seem that yet
Oooh. I'm in need of a good vampire cure. The spam is ridiculous.
I haven't come across the vampire one yet, but still have plenty myself.
Post a Comment