I've finished the first granny shawl.
Sunday, 29 November 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...



9 comments:
I love the colorful, cozy look of that. Well done, Hester!
That is lovely. I never could get to grips with crochet.
Very pretty shawl. You the Reunion Capelet here...just starting my third one.
thank you very much!
Your Shaw is beautiful! Love the colours!
Beautiful!
Lovely colours, beautifully even shape
I am going to learn to crochet once we can see people again. I've tried through YouTube without success. I need a human next to me!!
What a great make, I love the stunning array of colour.
I love your colour choices, I'm in the middle of a shawl, but mine's in shades of amber, olive, cinnamon, dark cream etc to go with my colouring, dark blonde hair, green eyes!
We're having major building work done here at the moment, so my crocheting is safely tucked away in the loft, even though it's a good stress reliever for me, I'm too tired every evening to do any!
@Frugal in Essex, have a look at 'bellacococrochet.com' A few years ago I couldn't crochet at all, but that young lass makes sense to me, and her video tutorials are great. If I can do it, anyone can, she and I must be on the same wavelength because everything she says and does works for me! X
Post a Comment