Thursday 19 November 2020

Computer says no.

My kindle fire has been playing up, it suddenly stopped downloading books, I had 10 outstanding. Every time I tried it said No Internet but I was able to download video.

I contacted amazon, followed their instructions but still nothing.

Steve decided to help and managed to delete all my existing books!

I eventually had to do a factory reset, my books have now downloaded but I don't think it's the end of the problem.


Weaver I'm so glad you are back. I found the gingerbread pattern on YouTube, I'm just starting a second one.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh- things like this leave me so frustrated and mad, I could scream. I don't know how you keep so calm.
Lee

Alison said...

I am a frequent reader, infrequent poster, but read elsewhere that it is your birthday today (Saturday) sending you all good wishes, I guess that it will be a bit of a damp squib perhaps because of lockdown, but hope that it is as good as it can be. x

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.