Tuesday 1 December 2020

New home

The shawl is on its way to a new home, or it will be tomorrow when I get to the post office.

It is on its way to a dog lover who will not mind that there are Beano hairs crocheted in with the yarn!

I'm knitting a second capelet, the first one was knitted with cream and brown yarn, this one is all brown.

When it's finished, or if I feel like a change I shall carry on with the gingerbread men and women. I have made little Christmas patterned cotton gathered skirts for some of them.

I'm also hoping to make some tree decorations from felt and buttons and I'm planning my next shawl, I shall do three or four rows of each colour next time, that way there will be less ends to darn in.



4 comments:

justjill said...

Good therapy.

Frugally challenged said...

I hope you are going to let us see photos od your new decoration! The gingerbread figures sound lovely!

Ellen D. said...

Well, you will be busy! You will need to show us the results of your work! Happy crafting!

mamasmercantile said...

The gingerbread decoration sounds wonderful.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...