Wednesday 22 February 2017

One happy granddaughter, one happy grandson.

One of my lovely DGD's is an avid reader, she was given money by some people for her birthday, she received £20 in total and she spent the whole lot on books.
Her favourite series currently is the Tiara Club.  She has all the titles in the first series except this one.
I found it on Amazon for £1.82 so I ordered it for her. I will have a look in the local charity shops in the hopes of finding some of the subsequent series for her.

One of my DGS's has just passed his theory test, yay!

1 comment:

e said...

The world of children's books has certainly changed since I was a kid. I hope she enjoys the lot and congratulations to your grandson.

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...