Sunday, 19 February 2017

On my hook

I'm using a 10.0 mm hook and 3 strands of yarn.

One strand of James C. Brett Soft & Gentle DK in variegated pink and white.

One strand of James C. Brett Soft & Gentle DK in variegated pink, blue, yellow and white.

Finally one strand of anonymous variegated pink and white DK that has been in my stash for a few years now.

2 comments:

e said...

Beautiful and looks so soft...

janipi said...

I lost you for a while but thankfully got back to your blog. I am amazed you have time to knit! So excited about your boat. That is something I would just dream about and you made it happen.

Changing things in the kitchen.

My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...