I find all the NB names fascinating, one we saw at the weekend was called Rhapsody for Bunny, and it had the tag line 'Because I knew you'.
I'm sure there is a very romantic story attached to that name, I wonder what it is.
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
6 comments:
Cloudberry....I love it-x-
Great name!
It is considered unlucky to change the name of a boat. My hubby had a marina for years and I believe it is an old sailors superstition to change the name. It looks great. Love Andie xxx
Well it's been changed once already and it is supposed to be ok if the name is changed whilst the boat is out of the water.
Wasn't there a pop group, the Cloudberries? Or something like that?
Don't change the name, I like it!
Margaret P
There was/is a group called the Cranberries, but I don't remember one called cloudberries
Post a Comment