Wednesday 13 September 2023

Bathroom again

I was awake by 5:30, my arthritic toe was giving me gip.

I walked Beano early so I was back in time for the delivery. Steve got very stroppy as he thinks he's fine to sort out the delivery. The fact that we received two toilet lids, two cisterns and the wrong colour cupboard rather proves he's not! He ordered a mixture of colours and fixings so I need to sort that out.

I'm hoping to go to the quiz morning today but it does rather depend on when the bathroom fitter arrives otherwise all the stuff could be ruined before he gets to start!


1 comment:

kate steeper said...

nearly fell off my chair laughing at this one , im so glad himself has no interest in the house whatsoever

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...