Monday 18 September 2023

As far as he can go.

Steve has done as much as he can to the bathroom, the plumber will be back in a couple of weeks to do the last bits.

The plumber is retraining as a bus driver as his arthritis is making bathroom fitting difficult. He did ours as he knew he'd only have to do the bits Steve couldn't manage.

Steve is on a bit of a roll now and is considering putting an extra cupboard in the kitchen. There is one full floor cupboard and two half floor cupboards and on the walls one double cupboard and a single.

He's also going to change the flooring in the kitchen. It's all very dated but I'm not really bothered as I can't see well enough to cook anything fancy anymore.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Steve sounds like quite the handyman. Can you clone him for me? I guess it's good to keep him busy.

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...