Tuesday 12 September 2023

Bathroom

Steve's ordered all the stuff needed for the bathroom refit and the fitted  is booked.

Everything was ordered on the same day and he's had an assortment of emails giving the delivery days and times.

Everything is available that is apart from the floor tiles, they are on back order and are due in a couple of weeks. Imagine our surprise when they arrived this morning about 11 o'clock!

I shall get up early for the next few days as things are arriving any time from 7a.m.

1 comment:

flis said...

That sounds great - Things are looking much brighter for you - He is trying to improve both of your lives for the better it seems - I would love a new bathroom - ours is very bleak x

Lunch out

Betty and I went shopping today, I didn't buy anything but I was happy to wander around the shops with her. Betty was buying gifts for a...