Tuesday 16 July 2019

A mare of a day.

Yesterday was hard work.

It involved:-

Lots of driving, mainly through Reading town centre in the rush hour.

An audiologist appointment that took an hour as it was very thorough and left me feeling a bit nauseous, I now need an MRI as there is a gap in my ear where there shouldn't be, I assume my brain has gone walkabout!

A new cratch cover for the boat, it looks great but it meant I had to take Beano out for the afternoon to stop him getting underfoot.

A couple of hours childcare as DD2 had a work problem.

A very long phone call to ACAS when DD2 was told that she could not have the holiday she'd booked, this left her looking for childcare for four children for the school holidays, at a weeks notice.

A painful shoulder caused by all the driving.

When I finally crawled home Steve poured me a large G and T, part muscle relaxant, part pain killer!


4 comments:

justjill said...

All I can say is Cheers and relax.

Margie from Toronto said...

Sounds s though that G&T is very well deserved - enjoy!

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Why is it that we tend to get all our problems in one hit? They're are not evenly spaced out, it's just wham, here you go deal with that. Thank heavens for G&T or in indeed a vodka tonic.

Hard up Hester said...

It's sods law, everything happens at the same time.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.