Sunday 21 July 2019

A freebie and a yellow sticker

The yellow sticker first, we went to B&Q to buy a tub to grow herbs in and found this reduced to half price.

So we bought it, I've trimmed of the dead bits and fed and watered it.

The freebie was from a neighbour, they've been on their boat for the weekend, they had visitors but a couple of people couldn't make it. They have a long drive home and no cool box so gave us some posh sausages, that they hadn't used. That's a couple of meals sorted, I've stashed them in the freezer.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely treats, both of them. Aren't you lucky? Enjoy!

Susan Heather said...

A win/win.

Hard up Hester said...

I'm really pleased and grateful and I hate wasting food so yes it is win win.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...