Tuesday 23 July 2019

Another viewing

Another viewing of our old boat.

I desperately need to clean it but I can't do it unless Steve is occupied, otherwise he's coming over every two minutes because he can't find a word on his word search, or his kindle won't download the book he wants to read or he can't find something that is under his nose. Or eleventy billion other reasons why he needs to speak to me, it's exhausting.
His brother is visiting tomorrow so I'll try to get it done then.

I get four hours off a fortnight, I know a lot of people get no respite at all so I am grateful.

5 comments:

justjill said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow and you remove a worry.x

justjill said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow and you remove a worry.x

JanF said...

It will great if you can sell it! Fingers crossed as well as another bridge!

Pat said...

That's great that you've got some time off. I think it must be bliss to have some time to yourself. Even if you're busy doing something like cleaning the boat you'll be able to think your own thoughts.
Good luck with selling the boat.

kate steeper said...

i get one afternoon every two weeks , its like planning for a safari

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...