Thursday 23 December 2021

Beano

Wendy, thank you so much for your kind comments in glad you enjoy my blog. 

Much as I love Beano I have to admit he's not a pretty dog so I hadn't thought of theft when I said about leaving him outside. He gets very scared if he's left alone, even if he's on the back of the boat and I'm just the other side of the gate. He would be terrified if he was tied up outside. He can easily slip his collar as his head is narrower than his neck. He would run away as he's be too scared to stay put. So leaving him outside is definitely not an option.

If Steve came with me Beano would stay with him but it's too far for Steve to walk so Steve is having Pot Noodle for lunch for the foreseeable future or until he runs out of them. The next food delivery is due on 27th I think. I shall continue to make bread for myself.

Chinadogs, unfortunately I don't have a microwave but thanks for the suggestion.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

I think you are right to not tie Beano up. You can’t be sure what has happened to him in the past that may have traumatised him. One thing is for sure - you know your own dog. He sounds an absolute sweetie and is having a very happy life because you and Steve are so kind to him. Also, of course, because like most dogs he probably has you both exactly where he wants you ������ Happy Christmas to the three of you ��

My Piece of Earth said...

Merry Christmas

ShellyC said...

Many years ago I used to have a small dog, he used to travel quite happily in a large shoulder bag of mine. before it was fashionable!
He'd happily snuggle down while I shopped, he couldn't be seen

flis said...

One of mine is still nervous after 2 years-things which the others don't seem be worried about-
Happy Christmas to You and Yours x

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...