Monday 6 December 2021

Shopping

Steve went into town today, two buses each way. He collected his prescription which was wrong as he only needed two of the five tablets he takes. The pharmacy issued all five tablets and doubled up on quantity, nemind.

His shopping was unsuccessful, everything he wanted, triple A batteries, net wire and parcel tape, was out of stock. He was knackered by the time he got home, I may go shopping myself on Wednesday to see if I'm more successful. 

Siebrie, I think I'd have got rid of the rat and the husband . Take care of yourself.

Flis I like feeding the birds too but I don't want to encourage the rats.


1 comment:

Chris said...

How frustrating for Steve. Hope you are more successful.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.