Tuesday 14 December 2021

Money

We had a pump out, we bought a gas bottle, we topped up with diesel and we ordered 3 bags of coal there are none in stock but they will deliver them as soon as their order turns up. 

Just short of £100 but we are warm and can flush the toilet again Steve filled the water tank up too.

I had baked camembert for tea I made dirty rice and chicken for Steve as he doesn't like camembert.

I may watch more films as we get nearer to Christmas, Steve doesn't mind what I watch or when. 


1 comment:

Chris said...

I love camembert, especially with a cranberry topping. How do you serve it? Curious about "dirty rice" but I'm sure it is tasty.

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...