The turkey has been sliced and packed into meal sized portions with 4 pigs in blankets included in each pack, the stuffing balls were frozen yesterday apart from 2 to go with todays meal.
The ham has also been sliced and packed in to 6 slice packs, each pack will make ham, egg and chips plus sandwiches.
The scraps of turkey and ham were snipped into small pieces and mixed with a small amount of butter to make a sandwich filling.
The last few raw sausages have been skinned and the meat mixed with pepper, mixed herbs and garlic, the pastry is resting, I will make sausage rolls later.
Some of the vegetables have been prepped and frozen, the rest will be eaten this week.
Monday, 26 December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment