I got up this morning to find a deceased fish floating in the tank, at least it wasn't yesterday when the granddaughters were here.
It has been flushed down the toilet with a brief 'Thank you and goodbye'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Oh dear. I remember those days. We seemed to have gone through fish like crazy. Joey 1, Joey 2 etc.
Post a Comment