Why we got a dog.
CHS has developed a penguin like waddle since his stroke but I noticed when he walked DD1's dog he walked normally.
Having a dog of our own means he walks regularly as he takes the dog out, he also walk properly and doesn't waddle, the more he walks properly the better it is for him.
Saturday, 18 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

8 comments:
Thats brilliant! You have cheered me up no end. Had a foul day. So thank you.
Dogs are amazing at helping all sorts of problems.
He's a cutie!!
Oh he's just gorgeous! He's landed on his paws with you, what a great addition to your crew :-)
Amazing what animals can do for us...great job!
Fantastic little doggie there. Bet he'll really enjoy your travels. Mary
That's such good news about the walking
Good company too and people always stop to talk to others with dogs so that will help perhaps as well
I read your blog but naughty me has never commented! I just love this little guy that you adopted! Can't wait to hear how he likes being a sailor.
Post a Comment