As a boater and a dog owner I try to ensure my dog doesn't piddle on another boater's ropes.
This isn't easy as dogs do like to piddle on anything sticking up.
Yesterday a couple of Hooray Henry's went hurtling past in their motor launches.
We could hear the cries of 'Slow Down' as they approached.
They were only going to the nearby pub but by the time the had imbibed a skinful each they decided to stay overnight just a short distance from us.
As Beano and I enjoyed our morning constitutional he was overcome by the urge to piddle on their ropes.
I let him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
8 comments:
Well done you (and Beano)
You demon dog walker you.
Good job too. X
Ha haa.
Haha I'd have taken him there especially :) :) x
Revenge is sweet! :-)
Anonymous I do wish you would keep your crass comments to yourself. All you have done is made an idiotic fool of yourself, no one actually gives a toss what you think but if you were any kind of person you would state who you are. Oh, and a spellcheck would come in useful too.
Helena (helebore)
Brilliant Hester and well done Beano.
I do love to read your blog Hester, your courage and humour are so inspiring.
Best Wishes,
NellieGrace
Post a Comment