Friday 24 May 2019

Crick in my neck

We are in Crick, staying at the Holiday Inn. We went to the Crick boat show preview day yesterday it was easy to get around as it wasn't too busy. 

Unfortunately apart from the ice cream van, most of the stalls I wanted to see don't open until today. I'm hoping that Beano will stay with Steve whilst I have a look around.

I didn't sleep well last night I seem to be allergic to something in the room, also the bed is very small and what with Steve sleeping like a starfish and Beano wanting his share it was very cramped.

I will start training Beano when we return home but there hasn't been time so far between getting him settled and coming away.

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Enjoy.

Joan (Devon) said...

What do you mean by 'home'? I thought the boat was your home or have I missed something?

Witch Hazel said...

Our boat was moored at Crick for many years. Haven't been to the boat show there for...well, I can't remember how long. Hope you get a chance to look round today.
How annoying that the bed in the hotel is so small xxx

Hard up Hester said...

The boat is home Joan, we are staying in a hotel this weekend.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...