Kelley I love the Vera series, I think Brenda Blethyn is brilliant.
I was talking to a stroke club volunteer who is a Geordie.
She says the only fault she has with it is that Vera introduces herself as Vera Stanhope, whereas a Geordie would pronounce it Stannup.
We decided that Vera pronounces her name as Stanhope so the rest of us know what her name is.
Saturday, 11 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I also loved the Vera series. Come to think of it I love all those BBC, Australian and Kiwi shows that I manage to see.
Anyone who loves Vera and the other BBC,Aussie, Kiwi and Canadian shows is a friend of mine!
There seem to be lots of Vera fans out there.
Love both the series and the books! Brenda B is brilliant!
Post a Comment