So if I didn't live on a boat I wouldn't have fallen down stairs 25 years ago?
Thank you for all the comments about bread and breadmaking.
I will answer them later. I'm currently recovering from a three hour stint in A&E supporting a family member.
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Hope the family member got through OK and you are now having an extra nanna nap
I hope you're now home on your lovely boat and that all is well with your family member.
Post a Comment