Steve kissed me today, just a little peck.
It's probably the first time since his stroke.
We always used to kiss hello and goodbye but after his stroke he started to turn away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
23 comments:
That is such a lovely milestone :)
Here's hoping it's the first of many more xx
Best post I have read in ages.
I am so glad!
Lovely! May this be the first of many...
This is such a lovely post and gladdened my heart. So pleased for you. X
What a happy step forwards! X
Good news indeed
Brilliant.
Just lovely.
Awww - that's lovely to hear :) x
What wonderful news!
AW. Lovely! 😀
big smile from across the pond...
Very happy for both of you!
He's still there then :-) Fingers crossed he returns to you properly.
I do hope this is the start of things to come : )
This is wonderful!
I hope you get a chance to hug one another, that's what we do as soon as we get out of bed each morning.
That is so heartwarming on this wintry day xx
A ray of sunshine after a day of dark, windy, rainy weather! Great news, perhaps he's slowly coming back! I do hope so! X
A good sign I would think - work on it. My farmer had a brain tumour and he went for weeks without kissing me when he had always been such a loving 'touchy/feely man' - how I missed it.
Fabulous news x
Islandmaid
Best news ever!
Actual tears, so happy for you, Julie, x
Post a Comment