Two trays like this make thirty portions of bread pudding.
Tuesday, 7 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
Looks delicious. The old style puds are the best.
Looks delicious and guess it’s for the stroke club. We have a small panatonne which was a gift so might just make a little pudding for us.
Scrummy! That's me sorted then, but what are the rest of you going to have?
Omgosh my favourite, looks delish.
You are a marvel. I bet they are thrilled to have you in Stroke Club.
Post a Comment