A trip to the pharmacy today to collect my blood pressure meds, then to the supermarket to buy milk and finally to the service station to fill my fuel tank up.
I've made two huge rice puddings for stroke club tomorrow, I also cooked a beef curry, a chicken tray bake and four baked potatoes whilst the oven was on.
Apart from that it's been dog walks and crochet. I'm half way through the second run of colours, I'm doing them in a different order each time. The blanket is quite thick so it should be with warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
I so envy tour crochet skills. Looks lovely.
Perfect time of year to be crocheting a colourful blanket, the colours take the dullness from the day and the blanket keeps you warm. I made a ripple blanket for my bed last year, I loved working on it through the cold months. I love the colours you have chosen.
A beautiful array of colour, a great asset for this time of year.
Post a Comment