Wednesday 1 January 2020

Waking at silly o'clock

With a panic attack as I sometimes do I decided to wander around the internet.  

Have you seen the things on Facebook, they look like a word search. The first three words you see will be what the new year contains for you.

Great, next year I'm due plif, fnug and sser.

I took Beano our for an hour and a half this morning, I cooked egg on toast for breakfast on my return. 
Half way through the cuppa I made straight after breakfast Steve asked what's for lunch! 


5 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

I woke up with a start at 5 past midnight to the sounds of people singing Auld Lang Syne loudly in the bedroom - guess I fell asleep with the radio on!

Have a good day and Happy New Year

lindsey said...

A very Happy New Year to you and your family x

JanF said...

Happy New Year Hester. I slept right through it and didn't even hear any remote firework noises from the Indian reservation north of us!
Hope for a better 2020. I realize that it will be 100 years this month since my Dad was born. He lived until age 75.

TrishWish said...

We went to bed at 10pm as there was nothing remotely engaging on TV, and slept like logs till gone 8am. If there was singing or fireworks - we missed it!

Lyssa Medana said...

I think it's very brave for you to wander around the internet. Happy New Year!

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.