Still cold.
Still knackered.
Still walking Beano for at least an hour a day.
Still working on my blanket.
Tuesday, 21 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
It is January. Flattens us all. xxx
That was a good walk you gave Beano (and a good bit of exercise for you too).
I walk Bertie for an hor every day but he's been poorly with his teeth the last 2 days so the walk is 30-40mins. I really miss it.
Still, you did it - all of it. Hugs x
Post a Comment