I'm a grumpy git today.
I flinched when I sat on the toilet seat because it was so cold.
I flinched when I washed my face and cleaned my teeth in cold water.
I got soaked through whilst walking Beano in the rain, five times.
I cleaned the oven today, sat on a cold ceramic floor.
All in all a day to make me grumpy.
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
All of the above would have made me grumpy too!
I firmly believe women are like beef. The cold weather does us good. After all, meat doesn't age in a freezer.
Post a Comment