Thursday 30 January 2020

Will it help me sleep

The boat is full of the smell of cannabis, one of the neighbours is sitting on the front of their boat smoking a spliff.

Live and let live, it's not something I would do but each to their own.

When we travelled to Seend the year before last we passed a boat full of cannabis plants, the sides of the boat were mostly glass, it was like a floating greenhouse.

When I was a small child I spent many holidays staying with my great aunt. She had a huge garden full of fruit trees, flowers and vegetables, there were also two huge greenhouses, one was used by my great aunt the other was used by her son. He grew tomatoes, it was only recently I realised that he was also growing cannabis. This was in the 1950s, I wonder if my great aunt realised.

No comments:

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...