Crochet granny square blanket finished size 30 x 30 inches approx, made from 2 balls of Katya Paint yarn, gifted to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...



5 comments:
Beautiful, love the colour combination. You have given me encouragement to do one for myself. Thank you.
Crochet has always defeated me so admiration I give. Lovely.
Very nice and I'm sure very cozy when tucked around the knees on a chilly evening.
I will learn to crochet one day. The blanket looks lovely. Very on trend with the dusky pink.
Lovely blanket and so cosy looking.
Post a Comment