Troubles don't come in threes but humans are predisposed to look for patterns.
That's good then!
My cooker turned up its toes just before Christmas.
My wheel bearings are going.
I broke a front tooth yesterday.
Does this mean there could be more troubles to come, I hope not. I know none of the above are life threatening, they are just inconvenient, expensive and a bloody nuisance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
That's your 3, no more until next year.
@cumbrian, Yeah, but it's next year in three days!!!! Hopefully, 'Hester' will get all of 2020 problem free, she certainly deserves it!!!!
No, that’s your lot. No more problems for you 👍. Funny how we never say that good things come in three. I think I will start that as a saying 🤣
Agreed, not life threatening, just a bloody nuisance. Hope some good luck comes you way.
"cumbrian said...
That's your 3, no more until next year.
29 December 2019 at 08:35"
Don't listen - that's only 2 days! ;)
Take care
W
I hope you can get the tooth fixed without it costing a fortune.
Post a Comment