It has been dry all day today so Beano has had two really long walks. He will not go further than the end of the jetty when it's raining so he enjoyed his walks immensely.
Steve has got the bug I had so has spent most of the day in bed.
I managed to do a load of washing and to defrost the freezer and repack it, I also dug out the Christmas presents that I've bought and made. They were stashed in all sorts of places.
I had intended to cook roast beef today and defrosted a small beef joint, but as the oven decided to turn up its toes I've made pot roast on the hob instead. We'll eat it tomorrow now as Steve's not feeling up to eating much today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Oh no, why do things let you down when you need it most. Are you cooking Christmas dinner? Hope Steve gets better soon.
I'm sure the roast will taste just as good for resting overnight. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery, Steve.
Post a Comment