Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
......... and to you & yours!
W
Happy Christmas to you too.
Hugs-x-
And a Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and blessing throughout the new year.
Happy Christmas. Wishing you some peace.
Sending hugs, good vibes, and wishing you a happy, peaceful and calm Christmas. x
Post a Comment