We had dgd with us again today her temperature has reduced but she has earache. We wrapped her up warmly and took her shopping with us.
We bought 5 bags of coal as well as lots of meat, the freezer was sadly depleted, it's now rammed to the gunwhales.
It was hard work, Beano wanted to walk one way, dgd wanted to walk another and Steve was bitching because I wasn't holding the trolley still.
Never mind, all done now. Polling day tomorrow but fortunately my other DD has offered to have all three Dgd's as their school is closed.
I love them dearly but I'm knackered after three days of childcare.
I think I'll try for an early night.
Wednesday, 11 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Well done. My youngest and newest grandson is visiting for a few days. With his Mum. I shall be exhausted too.
Last summer our 7 year old granddaughter stayed with us for six weeks when her mum unexpectedly gave birth to her brother ten weeks early. Situation complicated by the fact they were visiting us in France at the time . It was lovely being able to spend so much time with her but by the end of the six weeks we were on our knees .
Phew - hope you get a rest day today.
They were so easy to look after when I was 30 - can't work out why so tiring now!
Post a Comment