We had a couple of hours this morning when it was sunny and dry but it didn't last.
Steve cleaned the chimney and then we went to DD1's to collect some computer parts that had been delivered.
By the time we got home it was raining again.
I took Beano out just before I came to bed, I checked the ropes weren't too tight whilst I was on the jetty, there is still some slack. I'll check them again in he morning.
If the ropes get too tight the boat will list towards the jetty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Hope all well.
Stay warm and dry.
Post a Comment