Monday 9 December 2019

Rinse and repeat

In September my DD was offered three months counseling, she phoned me before she accepted as the appointments were at 4 p.m. on a Monday in the middle of town. She could only attend if could provide child care and three months is a big commitment with Steve still being unwell. I agreed and I have collected three dgd's from school on a regular basis. I give them their tea and they watch tv or do arts and crafts until they collected by DD. Next week is the last appointment, so Mondays will be a little less hectic from then on.

Today the youngest dgd was unwell so she was with us all day, she's spent the day sprawled on the sofa watching ceebeebies whilst I made a rice pudding big enough to serve thirty people at stroke club tomorrow.


I've just had a message to ask if I can have her tomorrow as well, on Thursday the school is closed for polling so the girls will come here then too. DD only works from 10 until 2 so it's not a very long day and we will all take Beano for a walk which takes an hour and gets some fresh air into us all.


Steve's very dizzy and unsteady on his feet this week but he's enjoyed seeing the girls, he goes for a lie down if it gets too much for him.


Beano loves them all and cuddles up with them on the sofa.

3 comments:

Debdor said...

It must be nice to have someone else taking up your time who doesn't get annoyed with you constantly. And extra cuddles no doubt...

Joann(Devon) said...

I have balance problems which is always worse when it's windy. Could that be the reason Steve is having difficulty this week, as it has been very windy the past few days?

Beacee said...

Pleased there are some bright spots for you. Hug x

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...