Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
What a gracious person you are! Thank you for continuing to blog!
Hope you have a happy and peaceful day Hester XX
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a lovely day x
Merry Christmas to you. Hope you day is calm and bright.
Happy Christmas x
Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for your interesting blog.
Post a Comment